The Guest Info is located at Sokos Hotel Ilves (Hatanpään valtatie 1) and the Industry Centre is located at Väinö Linnan aukio 13 in the Finlayson Area. The Industry Centre will serve as the venue for our industry programme. Please check in and pick up your festival badge and programme catalogue from the Guest Info when you arrive in Tampere.
GUEST INFO OPENING HOURS:
WED 8.3. 12.00–21.00
THU 9.3. 9.00–20.00
FRI 10.3. 9.00–20.00
SAT 11.3. 9.00–20.00
Guest info is closed on Sunday! Cine Atlas’ ticket sales is open on Sunday from 11:00–18:30.
Screening tickets with the Festival Badge
With a quest badge accredited guest can reclaim 3 screening tickets per day for different screenings of the same day at festival’s own ticket outlets and Guest Info. There is a personal 6-digit code on the back of the Guest Badge which is needed when reclaiming tickets. The code is only in the Guest Badge. Guests can also reclaim tickets online at www.lippu.fi/tff-guest.
Tickets can be reclaimed daily between 8 and 12 March starting at 9 am. Reclaiming the tickets ends half an hour before each screening. The QR-code printed on the back of the pass is for anonymous access control only.
With the Festival Badge you’ll get free entry to the Festival Club on Friday and Saturday and get discounts from our cooperative restaurants.
Reclaiming tickets online
You have to be a registered user at lippu.fi to reclaim tickets. Register at lippu.fi website.
When you have signed in follow these instructions please:
- Go to www.lippu.fi/tff-guest
- Choose the screening you’d like to attend. Please note that you can reclaim tickets only for screenings on the same day.
- Choose the option Guest from the menu.
- Enter your personal 6-digit code to the field, and you’ll get the screening ticket. The code is on the back of your Festival Badge.
- You’ll receive a PDF ticket via email. You can show this ticket from your phone.
- NB! The complimentary tickets must be reclaimed no later than 30 minutes before the screening. Tickets can be reclaimed daily 8–12 March starting at 9 am.
- Please note that complimentary tickets are personal. Since the number of the guest tickets is limited, we cannot guarantee that there will be tickets available for every screening. If there are no guest tickets left, you can buy the tickets at the ticket booths or online for 12 €/ticket.
- If there are vacant seats left at screenings, you can enter them with your Festival Badge. The vacant seats will be filled in the order of arrival. Please note: If the screening has already begun you’ll be let inside in between the short film.
- NB! The QR code found behind your Festival Badge is meant for anonymous access control at the screenings and is not used in reclaiming the tickets.
All accredited guests will have the access to festival’s online screenings on Festhome TV. The screenings will be available to our accredited guests worldwide during 8–31 March.
You’ll receive an e-mail confirmation from Festhome TV (starting from 8 March) when you have access to screenings. To access online screenings, you must register at the Festhome TV.How to use Festhome TV
Local transport, busses, trains, flights
Q&A events and Complimentary tickets
Restaurant and other discounts with badge
More information about benefits in Guest Letters
Guest Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org +358 41 312 4402
Guest Assistant email@example.com