Finnish Short Film Day
Short Film Day’s purpose is to increase the visibility of short films and bring short film screenings closer to every film lover.
This year the Finnish Short Film Day is organised by Tampere Film Festival, Yle, The Centre for Finnish Media Art, The Finnish Film Foundation, Helsinki International Film Festival Love & Anarchy, Turku Animated Film Festival, IhmeFilmi and Oulu International Children’s and Youth Film Festival. It is funded by The Finnish Film Foundation.Read more about the Short Film Day
Nordic & Baltic Short Film Festivals Network
The Nordic & Baltic Short Film Festivals Network was founded in 2010 by eight festivals with a mission to deepen the cooperation between Nordic film festivals.
The aim is to strengthen the position of Nordic short film by collaborations and networking, by exchanging information and ideas. Since the inception, the three Baltic nations have been included in the cooperation and expanded its reach.
The project is supported by Nordic Culture Point.
- Minimalen Short Film Festival, Trondheim, Norway
- Nordisk Panorama, Sweden
- The Norwegian Short Film Festival, Grimstad, Norway
- Odense International Film Festival, Denmark
- Skábmagovat Film Festival, Inari, Finland
- Tampere Film Festival, Finland
- Uppsala Short Film Festival, Sweden
- Northern Wave Festival, Iceland
- Riga International Film Festival, Latvia
- Vilnius International Short Film Festival, Lithuania
- Pöff Shorts (Black Nights Film Festival), Estonia
Euro Connection is the main platform for the co-production of short films. This two-day pitching and networking event aims at fostering partnerships between European and international production companies faround short film projects.Read more about the Euro Connection
- Member of the Short Film Conference SFC
- International Federation of Film Producers Association FIAPF accredited A list film festival
- Tampere Film Festival is one of the Oscar®, BAFTA and EFA qualifying film festivals.