Tampere Film Festival seeks projects for Euro Connection as a national correspondent. Euro Connection is a co-production forum designed for European producers, broadcasters, distributors and financial backers looking for international co-production partners or projects. This pitching and networking event aims at fostering partnerships between production companies within Europe around quality short film projects. The 15th edition of Euro Connection will take place on Tuesday 31 January and Wednesday 1 February 2023 during the Short Film Market in Clermont-Ferrand, with support from the Creative Europe MEDIA sub-programme and the PROCIREP.
Producers willing to pitch a short film project at Euro Connection must send their application by email no later than October 20, 2022 to Tampere Film Festival.
All projects must match the following criteria:
– The project is a short film (animation, fiction, creative documentary, VR project).
– The duration does not exceed 30 minutes.
– The project must have partial funding in place granted from an external source (third party organisation).
– The producer intends to develop the film as an international coproduction
– Shooting or production shall start no earlier than June 2023.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
Tampere Film Festival’s team is on summer vacation and the office is closed. We are back in
Submission open: 25 May–11 September Tampere Film Festival is calling for Finland-based Visual Jockeys (VJ) to take