Sat 9 March | 2.00pm–6.30pm | Tampereen Tarinatehdas | Advance registration
Do you have a film project, but you’re not sure how to apply for funding? Or would you like to get a distributor for your film but don’t know how to do it? Are you interested in sending your film to a festival but don’t have a clue which one? If you answered yes to any of these questions, Micro Meetings are for you!
Micro Meetings are speed dating type of events, in which the participants get to speak with film industry professionals. The professionals will be available at different meeting points, and participants will circulate them. Each participant will have 10 minutes time at each meeting point, after which they move on to the next one.
The Micro Meetings event is divided into four parts:
- 2.00pm–3.30pm festival representatives and film distributors at the meeting points
- 3.30pm–4.00pm a break and time for networking
- 4.00pm–5.30pm film production professionals at the meeting points
- 5.30pm–6.30pm more time for networking
Free admission. Registration should be made in advance. The link for registration will be published here on a later day.
- One meeting point will have a maximum of two people.
- It is not necessary to sign up for all meeting points.
- One person/project can sign up for each meeting point only once.
- The organiser will remove extra registrations and will be in charge of the final order of participants.
- There will be a detailed list of times and participants at the event.
In case of any problems, please contact the event organiser by e-mail: kati-anne.leino(at)tff.fi.
Availabilities can be inquired at the venue from 1.30pm onwards.