Euro Connection is the main platform for the co-production of short films. This two-day pitching and networking event aims at fostering partnerships between European and international production companies around short film projects. The next edition will take place on February 2nd and 3rd 2021 at Clermont-Ferrand short film festival, and will include pitching sessions, informal networking for producers and participants and one-on-one business meetings.
14 European projects will be carefully selected to be presented at the 13th edition of Euro Connection. The 2021 call for projects has been launched on September 1st and will be opened until October 20th 2020.
- short film projects (fiction, animation, creative documentary) under 30 minutes
- presented by a production company located in one of the associated countries (see list below)
- for which partial funding has been granted by an external source (see details in form)
- for which a co-production partner in Europe is wanted;
- for which shooting/production shall start after June 2021;
- whose producer commits to attend and pitch his/her project in case of selection.
Tampere Film Festival is the representative for projects from Finland, and the applications must be send to the excecutive director Laura Laaksonen by the 20th of October: laura.laaksonen(at)tamperefilmfestival.fi
Information letter & application form
Inquiries: Laura Laaksonen | laura.laaksonen(at)tamperefilmfestival.fi