SAT 12.3. | 10:00–12:00 | FESTIVAL CENTRE; FACTORY | IN ENGLISH| FREE ENTRY TO ACCREDITATED GUESTS
Audiovisual business is blooming in Finland. More and more international and domestic films and series are filmed and post produced in Finland and it requires new ways of thinking about creative processes, production management and roles. It also brings us to a situation where we need new talent quickly.
In this panel discussion we’ll find out why the VFX needs to move from post-production to pre production, how to schedule it and what are the milestones. We also hear about how virtual production can challenge the traditional way of production and how the pandemic has changed the need of these tools.
The experts in the panel will tell us also how the media/film schools can respond to the growing demand of post-production and virtual production companies.
Moderator: Timo Suomi, Producer / Anima Vitae
- Ilmari Huttu-Hiltunen, Lecturer & XR Specialist / Tampere University of Applied Sciences
- Jonna Isotalus, Compositor
- Anna Knochenhauer, Post Producer / Knochenpower (SE)
- Samuli Torssonen, Visual Effects Supervisor / Tuotantoyhtiö Energia
- Markus Helminen and Sami Arola, Technical Directors / Fireframe