Online Festival – What is it?
Tampere Film Festival 2021 takes place between 10–14 March online. The festival has different viewing platforms where you can follow the programme on your mobile device or computer. The viewing platforms are Festhome TV, Facebook, Youtube and Keikalla.fi. Industry events can be seen and accredited guest have a chance to meet each other on the Dealroom platform.
The screenings of Tampere Film Festival takes place at Festhome TV platform. The screenings will be available between 10–21 March. You must be a registered user to get access to films on Festhome TV. Please find the instructions for using Festhome TV from here.
Festhome TV page for Tampere Film Festival opens on Wednesday 10 March at 10am (UTC+2:00).
Festhome TV: Ticket sales
- Online ticket sales begin on 10 March at 10am.
- Festival Shop at Koskikeskus Shopping Centre sells single tickets and festival passes for Festhome TV between 3–14 March at 11am–7pm (closed on 7 March)
- Single screening 5 €
- Festival Pass 50 €
Events which are free and open to everyone will be live streamed on the Tampere Film Festival Facebook page. After the streaming the events will be available on Facebook and Tampere Film Festival YouTube channel until 21 March.
Please note the exceptions:
- Womarts Masterclass with Director Katja Gauriloff will be available on WIFT Finland’s Youtube channel
- PEK – Film as a Tool will be available on Vimeo
- FestArt Virtual Exhibition will be available at tamperefilmfestival.fi.
All events on Facebook and YouTube are free-of-charge.Tampere Film Festival at Facebook
The event has ended.
You must be a registered user to get access to films on Keikalla.fi.
Buy your tickets from Lippu.fi. Online ticket sales is open 3–10 March.
Festival Shop at Koskikeskus Shopping Centre sells single tickets for Själö – Island of Souls screening between 3–10 March at 11am–7pm (closed on 7 March)
- Single screening 5 € (the service fee will be added when buying a ticket at Lippu.fi)
- No access with festival pass